WHITENOISEFPV x TBS Team BlackSheep Race Wire Mini
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Race Wire is the perfect upgrade for your racing or freestyle rig. It simply replaces a section of your motor wires under the tips of the propeller which makes your quad immune to prop strike damage. If a prop is bent in a crash, the tip will deflect off of the Race Wire board. From our testing, the prop will only scuff the surface.
After installing Race Wire, you’ll be able to perform motor swaps very quickly and without the need to open up your quad to access your 4in1 ESC or AIO board. It also gives you a flat surface from which you can mount top facing LEDs.
Race Wire is designed with 2oz copper and a 2 layer board which provide virtually no difference in resistance and weight difference when compared to our “standard” 20AWG motor wire.
- 2oz 2layer copper board
- 25 x 8 x 0.8mm
- Comes in a set of 6 individual boards.
**ISOLATION BETWEEN THE CARBON AND THE BOARD IS STILL REQUIRED.
Shipping Weight: 20g