UMMAGRIP - Universal Super Sticky Battery Pad
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
NOTE: UMMAGRIP is not intended to replace battery straps.
The stunt performed in this video is merely for demonstration purposes. Always use velcro straps to attach LiPo batteries to your quad.
When every part of your quad must perform, don’t let your battery pad be the weak link. After an exhaustive search, Tommy Tibajia (Ummagawd) found a material that would all but eliminate the issue of ejected batteries. This ultra sticky battery pad keeps your lipo’s locked in place, and when combined with a high quality lipo strap, ejected and damaged batteries are a thing of the past. After testing a variety of formulas, thicknesses, stiffness and bonding adhesives, this final iteration became Ummagrip, the official battery pad for the Remix FPV freestyle frame.
Quickly after the release of the Remix, the demand was loud and clear. Ummagrip is now available in a universal, cut-to-size, battery pad that can be fitted to just about any frame. The Ummagrip universal battery pad is 100mm long, by 50mm wide, and 3mm thick. There’s definitely plenty of material to cover most frames and keep your battery clear of any bolts. Ummagrip was molded directly onto high quality 3M permanent adhesive on the frame side and textured with a debossed Ummagawd logo pattern on the battery side. These features help the pad stay on your frame and grip batteries without getting stuck to them.
We’ve found that a damp sponge is the best method to clean off your Ummagrip. Water is all that’s needed to get dust and dirt un-stuck from the pad, but as it get’s cleaner and drier, it gets more and more sticky. So avoid things like paper towels, tissues, tshirts, or rags as they might leave too much lint behind.
Although Ummagrip is extremely sticky when clean and dust free, it does not need to be perfectly clean to still work. Even well coated in dust, it still grips batteries noticeably better than foam or rubber pads ever could.
Ummagrip is the new standard. Anything else, would just be irresponsible.
Shipping Weight: 35g