TS 100 SOLDERING IRON (B2)
TS 100 Soldering Iron (B2 Tip)
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
- FREE XT60 > DC power cable
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 200g