TrueRC True-MoX 915
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
The True-MoX 915 is our revision of the moxon using latest 3D electromagnetic simulation tools and RF rated PCB material. Interactions with radio or pilot’s body are kept at near zero thanks to our patent pending design. Great for TBS crossfire. or FRsky R9M (will need adapter for this). Note that this is not a patch, do not point the flat part toward the target. Point the long edge of the white panel toward the intended flight area. Having the long edge vertical produce vertical polarization
- Frequencies: 902-925MHz
- Beam width*: 156deg
- Beam width @-3dB**: 133deg
- Connector: SMA
- Dimensions: 103mm x 165mm
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1 x Antenna
Shipping Weight: 30g