TrueRC AirBlade Tuffpole 900 MHz
This antenna is the collaboration between TrueRC and AirBladeUAV. It is essentially a 900 MHz dipole antenna for TBS Crossfire Receiver. We wanted to create an antenna that is
- easy to mount
- easy to remove when needed for transportation
Introducing the TrueRC AirBlade Tuffpole 900 Mhz Antenna
This is a simple, durable and flexible dipole antenna with the MMCX connector mounted at its centre. The antenna is connected to the receiver via a MMCX to UFL pigtail. This system allows pilots to mount the antenna at the best position for signal reception, which is often an awkward position for transportation. Pilots can then remove the antenna easily when required.
The antenna uses a thin, flexible and durable PCB with two 20x20 holes for ease of mounting.
On one side, you will find a white dot that signifies counter-poise (ground side). In cases where one side of the antenna is compromised by the presence of carbon fiber or battery, choose this one while the other side is in clean air.
- Gain: 1.8dbic
- Bandwidth: 850MHz-925MHz
- Weight: x.0g
- Size: 150mm x 16mm
- Connector: mmcx (supplied mmcx to u.fl 8cm pigtail)
- 1x Dipole Antenna
- 1x MMCX to UFL connector
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 15g