Team BlackSheep TBS UNIFY PRO32 HV MMCX
Team BlackSheep TBS Unify Pro32 HV MMCX
With the TBS UNIFY PRO32 HV (MMCX) we have boosted the output power, improved the robustness, decreased the power consumption, added capability for insane features and perfected the way it is installed in your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s the most comprehensive, future proof, highest quality and overall best HV VTx ever made.
If the TBS Unify Pro HV SMA is your go-to video transmitter, we think you are you going to like this new TBS Unify Pro32 HV. The higher power output and advanced cooling features make this an ideal VTX for long range FPV drones. If you are a true FPV racer, this VTX offers ultra-clean transmission with features like pitmode and cleanswitch which allow hassle-free racing with up to 16 pilots.
- Double-decker design for insane cooling and durability
- 1000mW or more output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
- Built-in Mic
PITMODE - MADE TO RACE
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's) to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got less than one meter of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid. Using SmartAudio or CRSF, you can power up the VTx using your remote!
SMARTAUDIO V2.1 & CRSF - TEAM RACE READY
SmartAudio technology provides UART control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. Betaflight OSD, TBS CORE PRO).
With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
- Operating Voltage: 6V - 25V (2 - 6S)
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 8.7g
- Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 5.8mm
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 30dBm+ (1000mW+)
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO32 5G8 HV Video transmitter
- 1x Silicone cable (ends pre-tinned)
- 1x MMCX to SMA pigtail
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g