Team BlackSheep TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV SE (MMCX)
Team BlackSheep TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV SE (MMCX)
The most popular, most powerful video transmitter on the market just got a "bigger" brother. It can be connected directly to up to 6S of battery-juice and do 5V output for your camera. It will filter the power and make sure you get clean video, even without being connected to a TBS CORE or TBS PowerCube. With a brand new active output power monitor, we ensure that you'll always meet the race requirements, while giving you the best possible picture.
With only 7g and a 31x22x6mm form factor, your quad will barely notice it's there. The 25mW - 1W adjustable output power allows you to race with friends and penetrate serious concrete with just a few pushes of a button. The 40CH coverage gives you the freedom to fly at any race without having to resort to video transmitter swapping practices (*). Given the 1W power output, you can put this on your favourite long range 5 inch mini quads or even 7 inch quads.
PITMODE - MADE TO RACE
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
SMARTAUDIO - FULL CONTROL
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
SAY NO! TO DIPSWITCHES
Even though learning binary was a fun mind-game, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies.
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: up to 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 4.4g (PCB Only)
- Input Connector: JST GH 5pin
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW), 27dBm (500mW), 30dBm (1W*)
- Size: 31 x 23 x 5 (mm)
- TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV SE (MMCX)
- Video Transmitter / Camera / Power cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
- TBS SmartAudio specifications
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g