Team BlackSheep TBS UNIFY 5V / FRSKY RX MOUNTING BOARD
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Allows a Team BlackSheep Unify Pro V2 (5V only version) and receiver to be mounted on a board for a low profile and clean stacking solution. The pads allow you to solder your Unify to the mounting board. Once the Unify is mounted, you can either use the plug that comes with the Unify or directly solder the wires to the pads. The button extension can also be used with this by connecting one of the pads of the button to the board. From there, you can attach a remote button to place on the outside of your quad to allow for quick and easy access.
This board has the option to easily solder a FrSky D4R, X4R, or XM+, but the receiver selection is not limited those. Spektrum, Futaba, FlySky, or any other receivers are also compatible. Simply connect the receiver directly to the flight controller (ignore the receiver portion on the board) or connect the receiver to one of the header pins on the Unify Mounting Board and use the pads located on the side as intended. The solder bridge pads will still have to be used to select which headers you will be using.
- 1 x Mounting board
Shipping Weight: 30g