Team BlackSheep TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver PRO
TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver RX PRO
Long Range FPV Drone
Team BlackSheep is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! TBS Crossfire Nano RX Pro boosts the telemetry output power (downlink), without sacrificing compactness. Same form factor, same pinout, 20x the power! The TBS Crossfire Nano RX Pro is a higher telemetry output power option of the de-facto FPV standard receiver. It packs up to 500mW of output power, and will ensure that your 50km flights occur without ever losing telemetry.
The Team BlackSheep Crossfire Nano Receiver is now a standard setup for every FPV drone, the unmatched product quality and solid link signal make it the most trusted receiver on both professional and casual FPV drones. We personally use TBS Crossfire system in all our drones and they are by far the best upgrade we ever did to our fleet. We regularly take weekend trips to capture stunning long range HD footage with our TBS Crossfire-equipped quads.
If you're interested in building a long range drone, check out this article from our friend Benson Kalahar on 'What you need to know when flying Long Range FPV?'
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V6.14
- Input Power: +3.3V to 8.4V
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano RX PRO
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro RX Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
- TBS Crossfire - RED Declaration of Conformity
- Quickstart Guide / Manual
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX - FCC Certification
How to install the TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver on your drones
Please check out the beautifully written guide 'How to Set Up Team BlackSheep Crossfire System in Betaflight' by Oscar Liang
Also check all the videos below
Check out some video footage of drones running the Crossfire long range system
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g