Team BlackSheep TBS Crossfire Diversity Nano Receiver
TBS Crossfire Diversity Nano Receiver RX Long Range FPV Drone
UPDATE YOUR CROSSFIRE TRANSMITTER TO V2.88 OR ABOVE BEFORE BINDING!
Yet again TBS is redefining long range flying! With the TBS Crossfire Diversity Nano Receiver we have taken the most powerful Crossfire receiver. Presenting the smallest full-fledged diversity receiver of any frequency, even boasting a power-redundancy circuit (battery not included!)
TRUE DIVERSITY, FULL RANGE
The TBS CROSSFIRE Diversity Nano Receiver is a compact R/C receiver with 8ch outputs (PPM, SBUS, and CRSF capable), with best-in-industry noise-rejection and record-breaking range capability. It is the only receiver to provide a true dual-input stage, chip-based diversity, with the usual filtering and noise rejection from onboard video systems.
Ever lost a plane and spent hours looking for it? Enter the TBS CROSSFIRE beacon mode. The diversity nano receiver comes with a LiPo battery port where you can connect an optional backup port. It will keep the receiver running for a full day after all onboard electronics are gone. It will be screaming for help by giving you its GPS coordinates, and also blasting out RF beacon signals that will allow you to pinpoint its location even if no GPS was ever on your airplane.
FLARM IS HERE!
FLARM is a traffic awareness and collision avoidance technology for General Aviation, light aircraft, and UAVs. The TBS Crossfire Diversity Nano RX's will be able to broadcast on the FLARM network for free, receiving drone and general aviation traffic information on your OSD requires additional licenses. Paired with the CORE PRO or FPVision and TBS GPS, you can get a virtual radar showing other FLARM devices around you (~3km range).
This allows safe navigation in crowded airspace or nailbiting proximity formation flights with your buddies! Fullscale aviation will be alerted if your drone is on a collision course with them, and vice versa.
- Weight: 1.8g (receiver only)
- Size: 24mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.87
- 1x TBS Crossfire Diversity Nano Receiver
- 2x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 14x 30awg silicon connection wires
How to install the Crossfire Nano Receiver on your drones
Please check out the beautifully written guide 'How to Set Up Team BlackSheep Crossfire System in Betaflight' by Oscar Liang
Also check all the videos below
Check out some video footage of drones running the Crossfire long range system
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g