Team BlackSheep Tango 2 Crossfire Radio Controller
TBS Tango 2 Crossfire Radio Controller
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING, PLEASE CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING OPTION TO AVOID UNNECESSARY DELAY
REDEFINING THE REMOTE CONTROL
TBS has been at the forefront of perfecting the interface between drone and mind. The TBS Tango 2 changes how remote controls will be from here on out! Despite being the smallest remote control available, it comes with full size HAL gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, open source operating system, built-in battery, USB-C charging, and so much more! It's not just a retouched game controller, it was designed from the ground up for R/C! The form factor and features make it the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control.
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way, or doubles as a kick-stand when resting. TBS Cloud ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
- Full size HAL sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*96) black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- Digital rocker dial trim
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
TBS TANGO 2 INCLUDES
- 1 x Tango 2 remote
- 1 x Springs Set ( Default and Lower Tension)
- Self-support (FAQ) (https://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/4000031773)
- TBS Tango 2 Manual (https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-tango2-manual.pdf )
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 650g (Does NOT qualify for free shipping)