TBS Team BlackSheep M7 GPS Glonass
Have you ever sent your micro quads or mini quads on a long range mission? Then you know the constant worry that you craft may failsafe, or you may lose your orientation and can't find your way home. TBS M7 GPS Glonass is a small GPS unit that works directly with Betaflight to provide the assistance you need when flying long range. Whether you need to activate Betaflight Rescue mode, or need Return to home direction (RTH) or just the coordinates, this GPS unit can help!
- Chipset - G7020-KT
- Frequency - L1, 1575.42MHz
- Baud Rate - 4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200bps
- Channel - 56
- Sensitivity - (Tracking: -162dBm) | (Capture: -160dBm) | (Cold Start - 148dBm)
- Cold start - Average 29 seconds
- Warm start - Average 28 seconds
- Hot start - Average 1 second
- Accuracy - (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2.5m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height - 50000m
- Maximum speed - 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration - ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate - 1-10 Hz
- Size - 18 x 18 x 6mm
- Weight - 4.3g
- Input Voltage - 3.3V-5V
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g