TBS Source Podracer 5 Inch Replacement Y Arm
TBS Source Podracer 5 Inch Replacement Y Arms (2 Pcs)
This is a replacement arms for the TBS Podracer 5 inch. The Y arm design is stronger and more robust. Check it out!
The SOURCE PODRACER project is a first of its kind collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product.
The SOURCE PODRACER is a ultralight racing frame, made for speed addicts and grassroots fpv racers. It is designed to maximize speed and minimize drag. It fits and protects all the current toothpick-style FPV components and is optimized for light weight. The SOURCE PODRACER is your perfect race winner, and is recommended for pro racing pilots only.
But the most important feature that we need to address is the price. Team BlackSheep has done well to keep the price so affordable! I mean $27 for a good looking 5 inch frame is UNBEATABLE!
The part recommendations are put together by our engineers and pilots. We strive for reliability and high quality in all of our selections, which may cost a bit extra but it allows you to enjoy the frame much more!
- AIO: BetaFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A(BLHeli_S)
- Motors: AirBlade Superman 1606
- Camera: RunCam Racer Nano 2, RunCam Phoenix Nano 2, Foxeer Toothless Nano 2
- VTx: TBS Unify Pro32 Nano, RushFPV Rush Tiny
- Antenna: TBS Triumph Pro (U.FL) *Strongly recommended, the pod is designed for this antenna. Or similar antenna like the TrueRC OCP (uFL) and TrueRC Singularity (uFL)
- Props: HQ T5x2x3
- Battery: 450 - 600mAh, 3-4S
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE PODRACER project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://github.com/ps915/source_podracer
- Project files: Coming Soon
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: Pod
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) Coming Soon
- 2 x TBS Source PodRacer 5" - Spare Y-Arms
- 1 x Screws set
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 70g