TBS Source Micro V0.1
The SOURCE MICRO is a micro sized frame designed for micro scale brushless DIY projects, by Dalton Ray Schulze from BARD. It is built to withstand crashes and abuse. Priced as cheap as possible to simplify the entry into this hobby.
This frame is perfect for a starter micro builds using some of the parts we carry:
- Stack: 20x20 flight stack or 16x16 flight stack like the Happymodel Super_S F4 Flytower
- Motor: AirBlade AB1103 8000kv or 10000kV
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 or Caddx EOS2
- VTX: HGLRC Nano, AKK Nano 3, TBS Pro32 Nano
- Antenna: TrueRC Singularity uFL Short, TBS Triumph Pro uFL
- Prop: Gemfan Flash 2540, RotorX 2535, HQ 2.5x2.5x3
- Battery: 450-600mAH 2S or 3S
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE MICRO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by BARD. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_micro
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcemicro
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also avaialble on github!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom plate)
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- Wheelbase: 125mmm
- Top Plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom Plate: 2.5mm
- Standoff height: 20mm
- Stack Mounting: 20 x 20mm & 16 x 16mm
- Frame weight: 19g
- 4x M2 20mm standoff
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- M2 x 8mm Button Head Screws
- TBS TINY CAM Unify Combo Mount
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 50g