Team BlackSheep TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver RX Long Range FPV Drone
Team BlackSheep is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX we condense 2 years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the FrSky XM+ Receiver).
The Team BlackSheep Crossfire Nano Receiver is now a standard setup for every FPV drone, the unmatched product quality and solid link signal make it the most trusted receiver on both professional and casual FPV drones. We personally use this TBS Crossfire Nano receiver in all our drones and they are by far the best upgrade we ever did to our fleet. We regularly take weekend trips to capture stunning long range HD footage with our TBS Crossfire-equipped quads.
If you're interested in building a long range drone, check out this article from our friend Benson Kalahar on 'What you need to know when flying Long Range FPV?'
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.25
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro RX Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
How to install the TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver on your drones
Please check out the beautifully written guide 'How to Set Up Team BlackSheep Crossfire System in Betaflight' by Oscar Liang
Also check all the videos below
Check out some video footage of drones running the Crossfire long range system
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g