RotorX Atom 92mm Brushed Motors
92mm F3 EVO Brush board is revised on the basis of SPRacing F3 EVO. It is a FC-frame using ARM Cortex M4 core STM32 F3 processor. Support Spektrum (DSM2/X), PPM, SBUS and other mainstream receivers. Also it is support Cleanflight and Betaflight software.
- Weight: 8.8g
- Flight controller: SP RACING F3_EVO_Brush
- Firmware version: betaflight 3.0
- Perfectly support 1-2S lipo, it can even bring you an extremely fast and fun flying experience with a 2S battery.
- Support SPEKTRUM (DSM2/X), PPM, SBUS and other mainstream receiver, no need to connect the external inverter which has been pre built-in.
- Integrated with 4 current NMOSFET, each current can reach at least 10A and each motor has free-wheeling diode
- Come siwht the battery voltage detector and the buzzer interface. Customers can set the voltage alarm randomly.
- Uses STM32 F303CCT6 as the main controller and MPU6500 of InvenSense Gyro. Support Cleanflight and Betaflight software.
- This can be also used as a frame.
- With 4 LED light, has LED strip function.
- This will fit 8520 brushed motors and 55mm props
- 1 x F3 EVO Brush Flight controller / Frame
- 1 x Accessories Set
Shipping Weight: 50g
We Also Recommend
CL-0615-17 coreless motor for Inductrix™/Nano QX™/Whoopie (insanely fast) - Set of 4 motors (2xCW & 2xCCW)
Save USD $13