Rotor Riot The Acrobrat by Ummagawd
The Acrobrat by Ummagawd
Ummagawd created a miniquad that doesn’t intimidate newcomers, and doesn’t disappoint seasoned FPV pilots. A balance of size, budget and fun-factor, that encourages anyone to create awesome HD FPV videos, without risking expensive equipment, breaking laws, or scaring spectators. (Full description with more pictures coming soon)
- Deliver an HD freestyle quad for less than the price of a gopro session 5 (at the time $299)
- A 3” quad that feels and flies like a 5”
- Uses the runcam split mini, but mitigates the jello issues that the split is prone to
- all in a package that is fairly durable and not intimidating for the pilot or spectators
- Unibody Main plate = 3mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Side plates (w/adjustable FPV cam placement) = 2mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Battery plate (w/optional top mount FC holes) = 1.5mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Hardware = Stainless Steel
- Frame Dampeners = Custom Poly-urethane
- Motor to Motor (diagonal) = 163mm
- Motor to Motor (front to back/side to side) = 115mm
- Overall Frame size = 141x141mm
- Frame height = 55.5mm
- Dry Frame Weight = 54g
- Motor bolt pattern = 12x12mm
- Motor c-clip hole = 6mm
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 150g