RaceDayQuads Smoke Stopper XT60 by RDQ and BengineeringLabs - Modern Led
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
We're proud to partner with Bengineering Labs to bring you this awesome life saver! Quickly know whether your quad has a short, and protect it from certain peril. By plugging this in between your battery and your quad, you can limit the current getting to your quad. If the LED is on, there is no short. If the LED is faded, blinking, or off, then there is a short and you should check your quad. This is a great tool, but we recommend you pair it with the use of a multimeter to check for shorts to be sure you are not going to toast your precious goods!
The RDQ Smoke Stopper uses a Resettable fuse (PPTC). Connectors are high quality Amass XT60's.
- 1-5s capable (24v Max)
- 1.1A Hold Current, 2.2A Trip Current
- 0.5S Trip time
Plug the Solid State Smoke Inhibitor between the battery and the device.
- Green led on, OK.
- Green led dim or blinking, Fuse tripped.
- Green led off, Shorted.
To reset the Solid State Smoke Inhibitor, unplug for 10 seconds.
Note: Solid State Smoke Inhibitor/ Lightbulbs / Fuses / Circuit breakers are not 100% foolproof way of keeping the magic smoke in. It’s always best to use in conjunction with a multimeter.