Pyrodrone Hyperlite F4 OSD V2
One of the most popular FC is back and better than ever, combining an industry favorite layout with new feature sets for freestyle, long-range, and racers. Finally, a board for every pilot!
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 2-6S direct battery input
- 3.3V 100ma, 5V 1.2A BEC
- 5V Camera Power
- Built in configurable Betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x36 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS
- UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS),
- UART2 (FREE),
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY), use CLI command : Set tlm_halfduplex=off
- UART4 (Free),
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- UART6 (Free)
- Built in 4 IN 1 ESC socket (Including ESC telemetry, External current sensor)
- Plug and plug with the most popular 4-in-1 ESCs (HobbyWing, Airbot, Spedix, Aikon), with supplied cables
- Built in solder pads mirror of the 4-in-1 ESC socket
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
Version 2.3 Update:
Attention! you have to update your FW 3.5.5 or up for the VTX pit mode.
The Pyrodrone F4 OSD has a new feature!
VTX Pit mode compatibilty.
Now there are sellector pads for your VTX voltage input!
5V and VBAT.
First please jump the correct side pads according to the VTX you are using.
And then jump the two pads on the "PIT" side ( If this feature is not needed then just jump the pads of the "ON" side and your VTX will always be on)
After you jump the PIT pads connect to Betaflight and go to CLI page , type in the following commands:
resource PINIO 1 A15
set pinio_box = 39,0,0,0
type "save" and then hit enter.
Wait for the FC to reboot, then go to the "MODES" tab in Betaflight and set VTX PIT MODE to an AUX channel you prefer
Check the below Race footage from MewoFPV Cory Ibanez 1st place winner at the Nytfury VS Dolma Callout Race using the PyroDrone F4 OSD Flight Controller.
82 > V2.2
161 > V2.3
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g