Pololu 5V, 600mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V6F5
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
The compact (0.4″ × 0.5″) D24V6F5 switching step-down (or buck) voltage regulator takes an input voltage between 7 V and 42 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 600 mA. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed voltage output 5 V with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 600 mA
- 1.25 MHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
More information on how to use this regulator, please visit the official page here
Shipping Weight: 10g