Airbot OMNIBUS F4 Nano V6 with LC Filter 20x20 Flight Controller
Omnibus F4 Nano V6 20x20 Flight Controller
This flight controller pairs well with the Ori32 20x20 ESC to make a 4S-rated flight stack. Check out the review from Albert Kim below
New features on OMNIBUS F4 Nano V6:
- 5x UARTs
- Supports ESC Telemetry function on 4in1 Socket
- 5v 2A BEC
Firmware, please use Fireworks v2, but set gyro to use as 1.
Airbots new V5 brushless AIO flight controller for FPV may be small but is packed with features. With Support ending for F1 processors, F3 become the bottom wrung, but don't worry, this little board features an F4 MCU.
Its Betaflight OSD is connected over SPI in DMA, don't know what that means? It is designed on the current proposed architecture for betaflight, it will show you any and all data you want on your FPV feed and you can change settings including tune your PIDs without taking your goggles off!
The board also features an MPU6000 gyro connected over SPI for fast, accurate, low noise gyro data and can support 2-6s direct input.
If you plan to use the FC with our 4in1 ESC(Wave or Ori 4in1), you only need one 8pin Cable (The Option 8pin 4in1 Cable)
- 2-6s direct input (adaptor to connect to Wave 4in1 ESC providing power and ESC signal connection (note Wave is 2-4s))
- MPU6000 gyro connected by SPI for low noise, clean, high frequency gyro samples
- BMP280 Barrometer to enable altitude hold
- Betaflight OSD
- Onboard voltage sensor
- On board 5v regulator, components rated to 2A - recomended 1A max to prevent heat build up)
- Built in L-C filter to provide clean power to FPV kit
- STM32 F405 MCU running betaflight 3.2
- Pin headers for SBUS/PPM input
- Output for 4 motors on JST-SH 1.0 8pin plug connects to Airbot Wave 4in1 ESC
- 25x25mm (20x20mm M3 mount holes)
- 1x FC
- 1x 8pin cable
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 40g