Mini Quad FPV Freestyle Power Train Combo
Mini Quad FPV Freestyle Power Train Combo for your 5 inch FPV Freestyle quads
- 1x Bardwell F4 FC V2
- 1x Bardwell 6S 4in1 32bit ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450kV
The Bardwell F4 FC has been redesigned with V2 of the extremely popular Flight Controller. V2's 9v regulator and OSD circuit have been completely redesigned to make them as robust and reliable as possible. The current sensor max has been increased to 240 amps after reports that some users were exceeding the 130 amp maximum on previous boards (YOU BEASTS). The current sensor has also been factory calibrated so that you don’t have to go through a tedious manual calibration process to get your amps and mAh accurate. Finally, the 4-in-1 plug has been upgraded to support both analog current sense and ESC telemetry, for compatibility with all ESCs (reference pages 4/5 of the manual for setup info).
Made to be a plug and play with the Bardwell F4 FC, it is near impossible to find a more robust and clean setup for the price. Supporting DShot1200 and taking a 3-6s direct lipo input, this setup is ready for racing or freestyle any day of the week!
Note that even though this ESC is plug-n-play with the Bardwell FC, it is a fantastic selection on any build, regardless of the flight controller being used. Always take care to check the pin out on your FC and ESC match. Adjust the pins of the wire harness as required so that everything is connected appropriately.
Direct Solder Pads
A cool feature of the ESC is that under the wiring harness is pads for the various connections. So, if they wiring harness gets destroyed in a crash, you can remove it, direct solder to the pads and continue using the ESC. Note that in the photo below, the wiring harness connections are listed on the left and the pads are listed on the right.
SWC is ESC Telemetry.
The Hypetrain Freestyle Motor is the first official product designed by Rotor Riot! Ride the Hype Train with the Hypetrain!
Designed from the ground up with constant input from our best pilots, the attention to detail of the Hypetrain Freestyle motor sets it apart from the competition. Inspired by the iconic Rotor Riot logo, the Hypetrain’s three-spoke 7075 aluminum bell showcases the elegant silver coated wire wound over the orange stator.
We love stylish design - but performance is the priority. That’s why we thoroughly considered every aesthetic decision, to ensure that it would not negatively impact the performance of the motor. And just to be extra sure, every motor gets individually tested before it leaves the factory! This guarantees that each motor will not only look nice, but also perform well!
As far as performance, the Hypetrain Freestyle is built around a 2306 stator, with single strand windings that give it a KV rating of about 2450 RPM per Volt. In other words, plenty of power and good efficiency! To ensure reliability, we opted to use high quality silicone wires for the motor leads.
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 340g