Matek Sys Flight Controller F411 Mini SE 20x20
Matek Sys F411 Mini SE 20x20 F4 Flight Controller
Matek Flight controllers are great value for money. This Matek F411 Mini SE 20x20 flight controller packs a suite of features that you wouldn't find in other flight controllers, all for an affordable price of $29.99.
This flight controller can take up to 8S voltage input and has a built-in BEC rated for 5V 2A which is convenient for powering your peripheral devices. The built-in barometer allows the flight controller to sense and display altitude in real time, suitable to work with Betaflight but also INAV and other flight controller firmware. The included mounting bracket allows you to build this for both micros as well as bigger 5 inch or 7 inch drones.
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Blackbox: No
- 2x Uarts
- 2x Softserial-Tx
- 6x PWM outputs (Dshot/Proshot/oneshot/multishot)
- 1x I2C
- 3x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- Camera control: Yes
- WS2812 Led control : Yes
- Beeper output: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Filtered Vbat output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- INAV Target: MATEKF411SE
- BF unified Target: MATEKF411SE(MTKS)
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x F411-miniSE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2x SH1.0_8pin connectors
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g