Matek Flight Controller F722-Mini 20x20
Matek F722 Mini 20x20 F7 Flight Controller
Matek Systems is well known for their reliable electronics. This is their new 20x20 flight controller that sports a powerful F7 chip. Matek introduce a clever design with a PCB adapter board. With this adapter you can either make it a 20x20 flight controller or 30x30 flight controller. This allows the flight controller to be used in larger 5 inch mini quads or smaller 3 inch micro quads.
The F722-Mini comes with the latest features such as dual gyro choices (MPU6000, ICM20602), VTX power switcher, dual camera switching, and 2-8S input voltage!
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000 & ICM20602, Dual Gyros built-in (SPI)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Blackbox: 32M-byte Flash memory (SPI)
- Baro: No barometer built-in. support external barometer module (I2C)
- 5x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6) with built-in inversion
- 1x Softserial supported
- 8x Dshot/Proshot/oneshot outputs
- 1x I2C
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Vbat filtered output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Dual Camera image switchable via AUX (modes tab-user2)
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Camera control: Yes
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol: Yes
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Additional ADC for INAV analog airspeed
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in - supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- BetaFlight / INAV
- Target: MATEKF722SE
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x FC F722-mini
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2x SH1.0_8pin connectors
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g