LemonRx DSMX Compatible 6-Channel Receiver + Lemon DSMX Compatible Satellite
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
|Type:||DSMX Compatible Full Range Receiver|
|Number of Channel:||6|
|Modulation:||DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)|
|Dimension:||30(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm|
|Weight:||4.40g + 2.52g|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
Below is the quick online reference manual or additional information about the product. Please download the above pdf for a complete, detailed user manual.
- FailSafe for all channels via press of a button
- DSMX Satellite port
Understanding the receiver
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
Step 1: Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
Step 2: Proceed as follows to set failsafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k)
1) Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on.
2) Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
3) Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
4) Press the side pushbutton to memorize failsafe settings.
5) Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
6) Remove bind plug.
7) Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
8) Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).