LemonRx DSMX Compatible 6-Channel Receiver
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
|Type:||DSMX Compatible Full Range Receiver|
|Number of Channel:||6|
|Modulation:||DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)|
|Dimension:||30(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
- FailSafe for all channels via press of a button
- DSMX Satellite port
Understanding the receiver
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
Failsafe Enable: (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug.
2) Upon successful binding, set the transmitter sticks / channels to the desired failsafe position.
3) Press the side pushbutton to save the current position in failsafe mode.
4) Check for green light on. Green light on indicates failsafe is successfully enabled.
5) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
Failsafe Disable: (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug. If green light is on Failsafe is currently enabled, pressing the side pushbutton will disable Failsafe.
2) Check for green light off indicates Failsafe disabled.
3) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).