iFlight Xing2 2207 4-6S Brushless Motor Unibell
iFlight Xing2 2207 4-6S FPV Brushless Motor (Unibell)
Our XING series NextGen motors have become popular after the initial release in 2018 and became the new standard on the market. Was it the curved shape or the internal damping ring to protect the bearing, or was it the higher quality NSK bearings coupled with a higher grade titanium alloy shaft? We've been copied and compared all these years, but now it's time to set a new standard again! We're finally ready to announce our predecessor the XING2!
The smooth, reliable and powerful XING motors were upgraded and we achieved an even higher standard in our manufactory as well as better performance than ever before. New center slotted N52H curved arc magnets were introduced to drastically reduce response time of the motor! Maybe the biggest bottleneck of our FPV flight controller is the motor due to it's translation delay of it braking and accelerating. XING2 motors offer faster response to translate your PID loop quicker and get that locked-in feeling you were always looking for!
Due to the high quality materials used and the durable joint of bell and shaft, we were able to reduce the magnet air gap and stator lamination to a minimum. The smaller the air gap is, the lower that reluctance and the higher the magnetic flux (which is the magnetic analog of current) causing more efficiency and higher power!
Early 2018 we started to put o-rings on the top of our bearings between motor bell and stator. This acts as an absorber if your bell or shaft has gone through crashing and keeps the bearing gap tight to reduce all those vibrations induced by high rpms! It can also reduce the axial impact force just enough to keep your bearings smooth and quiet. All our experience, high quality 7075 bells, O-ring bearing protection and all the other features you've just seen on your original XING series are still inbuilt in a new shape and design!
- 5mm titanium alloy shaft, our strongest prop shaft ever!
- Crash resistant 7075 aluminum bell
- Smooth and long-lasting NSK 9x4x4 bearings
- Center slotted N52H curved arc magnets
- XING O-ring bearing gap protection
- Motor wires protector
- Dynamically balanced
- Model: XING2 2207
- KV: 1855KV / 2755KV (select)
- Version: CW Screw Thread
- Input Voltage: 4S/6S Lipo
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Weight: 31.6g with short wire
Wire length: 20AWG 160mm
- Mounting pattern: 16*16mm
- 1x XING2 2207 Brushless Motor (KV is optional)
- 4x M3*6 screws
1x M5 Flanged Nylon Insert Lock Nut
NOTE: propeller does not include.
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 70g