iFlight SucceX-D F7 + 50A ESC Stack for DJI HD System
iFlight SucceX-D F7 + 50A ESC V2.1 Stack for DJI HD System
The SucceX-D F7 V2.1 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. The DJI Air Unit or Caddx Vista Air Unit can just be plugged directly into the flight controller with the included wire harness. In addition, we've chosen to use Type-C USB port on the flight controller, the same one that used in DJI products to simplify things.
But that's not all, the real magic of this flight stack lies in the flight controller's TWIN GYRO configuration.
The TwinG uses two identical gyros oriented side by side with one offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GYRO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to send a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! Less noise and fewer oscillations across the throttle band without adding any delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases as well, which brings a significant decrease in delay.
With plenty of processing power and UARTS, this is also the perfect flight controller even for long-range builds. And the TwinG configuration makes it the perfect FC for builds like macro quads, cinematic filming rigs and x-class racers that are a bit trickier to tune.
Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Target: IFF_TWIN_G (IFRC)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
SucceX 50A ESC
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
- 1pc x SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG Flight Controller
- 1pc x SucceX 50A 4in1
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 120g