Hypetrain Stingy V2 2207 2150kV Motor
The Hypetrain Stingersswarm Motor is here! An excellent option for those looking to get a taste of 5S performance, the new Hypetrain Stingersswarm features the same 2207 stator as the already popular Hypetrain Acro motor, but with windings tailored to achieve a lower 2150 KV rating. This choice of KV allows it to run at 5S voltage without overheating, while still maintaining smoothness and throttle linearity on 4S.
The new Hypetrain Line adopts the reinforced bell design introduced with the Hypetrain Acro Motor, which maintains the iconic tri-spoke design inspired by the Rotor Riot logo. The outer lip of the bell has been thickened to reinforce the bell ring against denting during crash impact. This DURA-BELL design will help ensure smooth rotation even after bando bashing!
The Hypetrain Stingersswarm has been designed in cooperation with Kevin “Stingersswarm” Dougherty, who after using several test prototypes described the end result: “with the 2207 stator size, I get faster spool up when running 4s and even more punch when I step it up to 5s. The Hypetrain Stingersswarm motors are just right for whatever spot I show up to!” Like all Hypetrain motors, the bell is easily removable via a M2 shaft screw with a large 2mm hex head to prevent stripping. Compared to a c-clip, this shaft screw facilitates serviceability and cleaning. The “open bottom” style base allows for considerable weight reduction and improved cooling. The 16×16 mm mounting screw pattern opens up new design possibilities while still maintaining backwards compatibility with legacy frames.
- Stator diameter: 22 mm
- Stator height: 7 mm
- Kv: 2150
- Bearings: EZO 9x4x4
- Weight: 32 grams
- Wire Length: 118 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
Input Voltage: 3-6S
- 1x Hypetrain Stingersswarm 2207 2150kv Motor v1.0-EZO
- 1x M5 Nylock Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g