Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450kV Motor
Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450kV Brushless Motor by Rotor Riot
These are the V2 Version with EZO Bearings.
The Hypetrain Freestyle Motor is the first official product designed by Rotor Riot! Ride the Hype Train with the Hypetrain!
Designed from the ground up with constant input from our best pilots, the attention to detail of the Hypetrain Freestyle motor sets it apart from the competition. Inspired by the iconic Rotor Riot logo, the Hypetrain’s three-spoke 7075 aluminum bell showcases the elegant silver coated wire wound over the orange stator.
We love stylish design - but performance is the priority. That’s why we thoroughly considered every aesthetic decision, to ensure that it would not negatively impact the performance of the motor. And just to be extra sure, every motor gets individually tested before it leaves the factory! This guarantees that each motor will not only look nice, but also perform well!
As far as performance, the Hypetrain Freestyle is built around a 2306 stator, with single strand windings that give it a KV rating of about 2450 RPM per Volt. In other words, plenty of power and good efficiency! To ensure reliability, we opted to use high quality silicone wires for the motor leads.
The “open bottom” style base allows for considerable weight reduction and improved cooling, and the revolutionary 16x16 mm mounting screw pattern opens up new design possibilities while still maintaining backwards compatibility with legacy frames. Moreover, we wanted it to have a set screw to hold the bell rather than a C-clip, to facilitate motor cleaning and maintenance!
- Kv: 2450
- Stator diameter: 23 mm
- Stator height: 6 mm
- Weight: 30 grams
- Wire Length: 118 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- Input Voltage: 3-5S
- 1x Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv Motor
- 1x M5 Nylock Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g