Hypetrain Acro 2207 2450kV Motor
Following the success of the original Hypetrain Freestyle motor, the Hypetrain ACRO features the same 2450 KV rating of the Freestyle motor, which has been proven to provide for good all-around power and efficiency but with a brand new stator size. The 2207 stator size is meant to provide a sharp power curve and more top end thrust.
The bell features a revised design. It maintains the iconic tri-spoke design inspired by the Rotor Riot logo. The outer lip has been thickened to help reinforce the bell ring against denting during crash impact. This DURA-BELL design will help ensure smooth rotation even after bando bashing.
Another feature meant to improve durability is the use of multi-strand winding on the stator. Multi-strand windings are less susceptible to breakage in the event of a rough crash where the arm is broken and the motor wires get pulled. This will improve your chances of being able to reuse the stator even if the bell is damaged.
Like all Hypetrain motors, the bell is easily removable via an M2 shaft screw with a 2mm hex head to prevent stripping. Compared to a c-clip, this shaft screw facilitates serviceability and cleaning.
The “open bottom” style base allows for considerable weight reduction and improved cooling. The 16×16 mm mounting screw pattern opens up new design possibilities while still maintaining backward compatibility with legacy frames.
- Stator diameter: 22 mm
- Stator height: 7 mm
- Kv: 2450
- Bearings: EZO
- Wire Length: 118 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- 1x Hypetrain Acro 2207 2450kv Motor V1.0 – EZO
- 1x M5 Nylock Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g