Hobbywing XRotor 2306 Race Pro Motor
Feel the difference in Performance
Hobbywing products have high quality and are flown by many, even pro pilots like Jordan 'Jet' Temkin. Whether you're a beginner drone pilot, a pro racer, or a revered freestyle pilot, having durable and smooth motors on your mini quads is extremely important.
New Generation of FPV Freestyle & Racing Motor
- The Hobbywing Xrotor 2306 Race Pro is a new generation of motor specially designed for FPV professional-class freestyle & speed racing. It features quick acceleration, rapid response, high efficiency, plus the super low cogging torque which allows the motor to run as smooth as silk. All this will make the film you video during the freestyle flying more "juicy"..
- The optimized propeller holder further increases the friction between the propeller base and the motor front endbell to prevent the propeller from slipping when it’s under strong impact (i.e. crash).
- Due to the big torque of racing motors, the design & relevant technologies of the front endbell & the shaft have been improved to guarantee the enhanced radial & axial strength, improved reliability & service life, smaller gap (between propeller base & holder) & deformation in different directions when the propeller is under the impact of external force. All this will allow the pilot to have a more smooth and relaxing experience even in the race.
- For meeting the special need of FPV freestyle & racing motor, an optimized stator is used to replace the standard stator for reducing iron loss (eddy current loss) and copper loss (energy loss caused by the internal
- resistance of copper wire), reducing the motor’s overall temperature, improving its efficiency.
Ultra Lightweight Design
- The new 2306 Race Pro motor has been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight. High quality 7075 aluminum and Titanium shaft not only reduce weight but provide reliability and strength. Super lightweight 27.5g w/o wires
Top Quality Components
- High quality 7075 aluminum, and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The hollow Titanium-alloy shaft reduces the shafts overall weight by 50% compared to standard motor shaft designs.
- The EZO bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra-thin (0.1mm) Silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
- Stator Diameter/Thickness: 23mm/6mm
- Slot/Rotor pole: 12S/14P
- Rotor Diameter/Shaft Diameter: 27.9mm/5mm
- Body Length (w/o, w/ Shaft): 17.3mm/30.7mm
- Best match w/ XRotor G2 F4 FC and XRotor 4in1 45A 6S ESC
- Weight: 27.5g (w/o wires)
- Wire size: 20AWG/150mm
|Max Cont. current (30s)||25.24A||26.11A||37.9A||40.73A|
|Max Cont. Power (30s)||605.76W||626.64W||758W||651.7W|
|Recommended ESC (A)||30-40A||30~40A||40~50A||40~50A|
|Recommended Props||5~6 inch||5~6 inch||5~6 inch||5 inch|
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 40g