HGLRC Nano VTX 5.8 Ghz
HGLRC Nano VTX 5.8 Ghz (wires soldered)
You have to look at this thing to believe it. The HGLRC Nano VTX is incredibly small! Boasting the ability run up to 50mW and changing power output, channel via OSD, you can't get a better deal than this.
This tiny video transmitter when paired with a small camera like the Caddx EOS 2 is a perfect candidate for micro builds using 1103 brushless motor like the Lil Duece or AirBlade Dark Knight.
Check out the review of this HGLRC Nano VTX by Gal Kremer
- Model: HGLRC 5.8G GTX NANO VTX
- HGLRC 5.8G GTX NANO FPV Transmitter
- Output power: PIT/25mW/50mW switchable
- Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
- BAT: +5V,BEC
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
- Size: 14mm×15mm×4mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G GTX NANO FPV Transmitter
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G Linear Antenna
- 6x30awg silicon connection wires(2 black,2 red,1 green,1 yellow)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 25g