HGLRC F4 V5PRO Flight Controller 5.8G 40CH 0/25/200/600mW Switchable FPV Transmitter w/ 5V BEC OSD PDB
HGLRC F4 Flight Controller AIO
Please read the cautions as follows, otherwise stability of your flight controller cannot be ensured, your flight controller will even get damaged.
- Keep focus on the polarity. Check carefully before power supply.
- Cut off the power when you connect, plug and pull anything.
- Don't connect 5V or electrical power interfaces, otherwise your flight controller will catch fire.
- The refresh rate of PID and Gyroscope is up to 8K.
- Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
HGLRC F4 V5PRO is a high-performance all in one flight controller which is designed for racing drone players. Not only there is pdb combining with the flight controller perfectly, but also there is OSD, current sensor, voltage sensor, built-in high power BEC, Switcher VTX 0/25/200/600MW power and so on. HGLRC F4 V5PRO can give all that you want as a flight controller, it is perfect for FPV competition, aerobatic flight and aerial photography!
- OMNIBUSF4 firmware
- Master STM32F405 GRT6, refresh rate up to 8K
- PCB 3OZ copper enhance current stability and cooling fast
- 5V 3A BEC output; 3.3V Voltage output
- Exposed pad for easy soldering
- Compatible with all ESCs
- Integrated OSD, no need to flash firmware additionally, debug OSD via BF ground station.
- Integrated current meter to monitor the real-time power consumption
- Adjust the PID by OSD via remote control
- Switcher VTX 0/25/200/600MW power digital display
- 2-6s lipo support
- Net weight: 13g (exclude wire)
- Size: L45 * W43mm, hole distance: 30.5*30.5mm
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g