Heli-Nation Talon F7 20x20 FC Flight Controller
Heli-Nation Talon F7 20x20 Flight Controller
A new generation of Talon is here. With a F7 processor and 8S capable, Talon is the only 20X20 on the market with a STM32F722RET6 216MHz processor. Built in Betaflight OSD, 6 UARTS, and dedicated LDOs for cleaner gyro and OSD signals makes Talon F7 the most powerful 20X20 FC on the market. One of the features Talon F4 customers praised is the choice of using the 8 pin harness or direct soldering motor ports to the ESC. We’ve kept that option, while still adding more features, by letting customers remove the plastic connector to reveal motor ports.
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- 6-Axis ICM20602 32K
- Built in Betaflight OSD
- Up to 8S (36V) direct battery power
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- Build in voltage monitoring resistor
- 5V 2A BEC
- Dedicated LDO for gyro for cleaner gyro signal
- Dedicated LDO for OSD for cleaner OSD signal
- Led strip shares 5V with 5V/2A BEC
- 6 UARTS: UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5, UART6
- Built in camera control pin with resistor and capacitor
- 4 Full UARTS with RX/TX pins
- Logical pin layout for cleanest build possible
- 8 pin 4 IN 1 ESC plug (Direct solder motor ports underneath)
- Remap able LED pad for additional motor output
- TX3 & RX3 can be used for I2C for external compass
- 5V or 3.3V selectable receiver power
- 5V, VBAT selectable VTX and CAM power
WARNING! If you remove the JST connector to direct solder, the pinout is not the same as the JST connector. Please use the diagram below to see the correct pinout. Please pay attention to VBAT and Ground!
- Pin connector (Aikon compatible)
- 8 grommets
- M3 to M2 nut adapters
- M3X5 standoffs
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 40g