Happymodel Crazybee F4 Pro FC 1S-2S
Crazybee F4 Pro FC 1S-2S
This is a AIO F4 flight controller from Happymodel (CBF4). This is the same FC that is used on the Happymodel Mobula7 and Eachine Trashcan and other compatible brushless whoop. The technology packed inside this FC is incredible, you have F4 flight controller, 4in1 5A ESC and a built-in receiver.
It is an ideal choice if you're building a toothpick-like micro drone like the AirBlade Creampuff Lite or Kabab FPV Toothpick frame. If you are looking for something with a little more headroom, check out the Crazybee F4 Pro V2 FC that is rated up to 3S
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Power supply: 1-2S battery input (DC 3.5-8.7V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- ESC MCU Upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Frsky version Built-in SPI Frsky receiver with telemetry(D8/D16 switchable)
- Flysky version Built-in SPI Flysky receiver with telemetry(AFHDS/AFHDS-2A Compatible)
- DSMX version Built-in Serial-based DSM2/DSMX compatible satellite receiver(Default RX2 was used for DSM2/DSMX receiver）
- No RX version support external serial-bus receiver like xm+, crossfire, S-FHSS and Dsm2/DSMX, Ibus protocol etc.
- Built-in Betaflight OSD (SPI Control)
- Built-in Current meter sensor Max up to 28A
- Current meter scale set to 1175
- Built-in 5V 1A Buck / Boost with LC filter
- Built-in voltage detection
- BLHELI_S pass-through Ready
- Multi Serial port support
- Fully compatible with almost Brushless whoop drone
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1-2S LiPo/LiPo HV (3.5v/8.7v)
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.Hex
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
- 1 x Crazybee F4 PRO flight controller (FrSky Version)
- 2 x Power cables
- 1 set Shock absorbing rubber and screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 40g