FXT FX799T 5.8Ghz 200mW Video Transmitter with right-angle SMA Pigtail
Designed specifically for FPV Racing, FX has been producing the 799T AV Video Transmitters in various output powers to suit every need of FPV flight! Offering a full 40 Channel Selection, Race Band has been a great addition to FPV in that it allows improved channel separation over the whole 5.8GHz band allowing for a maximum of 8 pilots to fly at once (when all are using Race Band). In a small and lightweight format, the FX Video Transmitter is a great addition to any FPV aircraft.
Additionally included is an input Voltage Filter cable which allows LiPo input from 2s-6s, and reduces voltage noise under extreme braking conditions when using certain ESC's.
NOTE: Without filtering input voltage, it is possible to permanently damage the video transmitter. Warranty will not be accepted under these conditions.
- 1x FX799T 200mW AV 5.8GHZ Video Transmitter with pigtail connector
- 1x Whip Antenna
- 1x Voltage Filter Cable
- 1x Power Connection AV Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Transmitting Frequency: ISM 5.6GHz-5.95GHz 40CH
- Operating Voltage: 7V-24V
- Supply Current: 200mA±10mA
- Video Input Level: 1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω
- Audio Input Level: 0.5～2.0Vp-p/10KΩ
- RF Output Power: 200mW (23.5dBm±0.5dBm)
- Weight: 8g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31x20x8mm
- Transmitter Connector: 10cm SMA Pigtail
Shipping Weight: 120g
We Also Recommend
CL-0615-17 coreless motor for Inductrix™/Nano QX™/Whoopie (insanely fast) - Set of 4 motors (2xCW & 2xCCW)
FXT FX668T 5.8Ghz 200mW Video Transmitter with right-angle SMA Pigtail (Pit mode)