FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
FrSky's XSR 2.4GHz receiver features 16ch ACCST, with S-Bus and CPPM. This little guy is physically smaller and lighter weight than the X4R receiver. Making it great for mini race quads!
FrSky X-series Module & X9D & X9DP &X9E & X12S in D16 mode. （XSR does not work with D-series Module） The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- S-BUS output. CPPM output.
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X4R.
- More number of channels: 1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel.
- FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
- Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm(L x W x H)
- Antenna Length: 90mm
- Weight : 3.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA @5V
- Number of Channels: XSR - 16Ch(1~16ch from SBUS Channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channal)
Shipping Weight: 30g