FrSky Taranis X-Lite 2.4GHz Radio Controller
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
This item does not qualify for Complimentary Free Shipping
Get ahead of the curve with the next game changing transmitter from FrSky, the Taranis X-Lite. This revolutionary radio blends the functionality and reliability of FrSky Transmitters with a compact Game-Style controller. The X-Lite is ergonomically designed, featuring four switches and two sliders, which means you can still fly your Fixed-wing models as well as multirotors and helicopters. Compact in size means you can take it virtually anywhere. It features a Haptic Vibration Feedback System along with the voice and sound alert warnings. The X-Lite has the smoothest control possible with the pre-installed high precision M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals. The easy to access battery bay allows for quick, worry-free battery swaps. The X-Lite runs on the familiar OpenTX software, and the model memory is expandable with the addition of your own micro SD card. Like all of our new transmitters it has a wireless feature that lets you link up wirelessly to other FrSky radios for training; additionally, it can link up to the FrSky FreeLink App for monitoring telemetry and configuring receivers. Long range is an option with the support of the upcoming R9M Lite 915/868MHz module. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for competitive flying. Overall this Radio has all the features of its predecessors in a smaller package at an unprecedented value.
Note: The X-LITE package doesn't include batteries inside.You can buy the batteries on the local market.
- 18500 Li-ion battery
- Flat Top
- Diameter 18mm
- Height 500mm
- You will need 2 batteries, one in each compartment. They cannot be charged inside the radio
● Number of Channels: 16 channels
● Weight: 308g/ 376g (with battery)
● Operating Voltage Range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
● Operating Current: 190mA@7.4V
● Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
● Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
● Model Memory: 60 models (extendible by Micro/TF card)
- 1 x Radio
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Manual
Shipping Weight: 850g (do not qualify for free shipping)