FrSky Taranis Q X7S with M7 Hall Sensor Gimbal 16 Channels Transmitter
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
This item does not qualify for Complimentary Free Shipping
This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system and now it also comes in a blue color scheme. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings.
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7S is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module.
This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Support wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Operating Voltage Range： 6.5~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current ： 190mA@7.2V
- Number of Channels ：16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range： -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen ：128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories ：60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- Compatibility：FrSky receivers in the D8/D16/LR12 mode,Taranis Q X7S-EU version is not compatible with D8 mode.
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x FCX07 Charger
- 1 x Logo Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Bag
Shipping Weight: 1.5kg (do not qualify for free shipping)