FrSky R9M Module + R9 Mini Receiver Combo Deal
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long-range system which works in the frequency of 900MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations from 10mW to 1 watt.
Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 900MHz/868MHz working mode
- Long range, low latency, and high precision RC system
- 4 Optional RF power (Non-EU Version)
- Telemetry（25mW） and non-telemetry （500mW） modes selectable （EU Version）
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Operating Voltage 4~12V
- Modulation PXX - CPPM (auto-detected)
- Telemetry Interface Smart Port
- Firmware Interface Smart Port
- Transmission Frequency 900MHz
- Transmission Output Power 10mW, 100mW, 500mW and 1W
- 1x FrSky R9M Transmitter Module
- 1x Antenna
Note: Firmware updates must be done in order from oldest to newest release. Firmware tab is under the manual tab.
RECEIVER R9 Mini
The latest 900MHz receiver from FrSky the R9 Mini. This receiver has all the features of the previous R9 receivers in an extremely compact and lightweight design. Super low latency, and it supports the redundancy function to ensure your aircraft's safety. The Ipex antenna connector makes it easy and quick to replace damaged antennas.
- Dimension: 16*10mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.1g (including antenna)
- Numbers of channel:
- Non-EU Version: 4/16CH (No Telemetry) / 4/16CH (Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- 915MHZ (Non-EU Version)
- Mini size and superlight weight
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
(Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Supports redundancy function
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
- 1 x R9M Module (Random color, black or red)
- 5 x R9 Mini Receiver
Shipping Weight: 200g