FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal for Racing Pilots
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Taranis X9D/X9D Plus Transmitter. The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will ensure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio. We gave it a red metal body to give it that race ready look.
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
Shipping Weight: 100g