FrSky M7 Hall Sensor Gimbal for FrSky Taranis Q X7
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Upgrade your Taranis Q X7 with this plug-n-play high resolution M7 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive Hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings and the metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and easily disable the self centering axis with one screw. This is a must have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
- Model: Gimbal-M7
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Output Load Resistance (output to ground) >15KQ
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- Quiescent Output Power Supply Rjection: -69dB
- X-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Y-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Adjustable Height Range: 24.5mm-30.5mm
- Installation Dimension: 42.9mmx54mm
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can be enable or disable self centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- Special material quality that wears well
Shipping Weight: 100g