FD800 Tiny Frsky 8CH SBUS Receiver Compatible FRSKY ACCST X9D (Plus)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
- Item Name: FD800 Tiny Frsky Receiver
- Work mode: D8 Mode
- Output: PPM/SBUS (can be choose)
- Number of channels: 8
- Working voltage: 5V
- Range: Approx 500m
- Weight: 1g
- Dimensions: 17x12x5mm
- Compatible with FRSKY ACCST
- Compatible with X9D(Plus)DJT/DFT/DHT
- Small and light weight
- With Bind button, easy operation
- 1 x FD800 Tiny Frsky Receiver
- 1 x Cable
Bind with the transmitter:
- Turn on the transmitter, select D8 mode.
- Power for the Receiver (You can power from a 5V battery or connect to the flight controller with +5v output) while holding the binding button, the Green LED goes solid, this indicates the receiver get into the binding mode.
- Go to the Receiver [Bind] option, and [ENT] to Bind with the receiver, The transmitter beeps, and the green LED on the receiver will turn off, this indicates that the bind process was successful. Reconnect the battery, the GREEN Led on the receiver should go solid.
Shipping Weight: 10g