EMAX Femto F3 Flight Controller
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
User Mannual as follows,
- STM32F303 CPU
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- 2-6S LiPo battery
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- Dedicated Sbus and serial RX with 5v ,Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX with built-in inverter
- Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers
- Telemetry support (frsky telemetry, smartport, and HoTT telemetry)
- Dedicated PPM receiver input
- Buzzer support
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder)
- BLHeli Passthrough ready（connect BLheli suite）
- 2.0 mm pin headers
- 80A Current tolerance (PDB)
- Integrated Battery monitoring
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 4 motors - all at the same time!
- 20x20mm board
- Weight 2.2 grams
- UART3 （RX3) use for Spektrum Satellite RX, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX, etc.
- UART2/PPM - Serial RX or PPM RX + Telemetry. Use RX2 as PPM receiver. Use TX2 as telemetry output when using PPM.
Shipping Weight: 30g