DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles
DJI Digital HD FPV System Experience Combo
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING, PLEASE CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING OPTION TO AVOID UNNECESSARY DELAY
DJI has redefined the drone racing industry with the new Digital FPV System. It delivers lower latency rates within 28 ms, a 4km maximum transmission range, stunning HD 720p/120fps resolution, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
The DJI FPV Experience Combo includes one (1) DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle along with two (2) FPV Air Units. Use the Experience Combo to build or swap a pair of drones to the DJI system - or simply have an extra Air Unit as a backup!
Enter the new era of FPV with DJI.
12/2/2019 New Firmware update brings a host of updates and new features to the DJI FPV System!
Improve signal reception and range by upgrading goggle antenna with TrueRC X-Air for DJI HD System and/or TrueRC Singularity Stubby for DJI HD System. Upgrading air unit antenna with TrueRC Singularity MMCX.
DJI FPV Goggles
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital transmission system to satisfy the demands of drone pilots (no easy task).
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that is changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD. Crystal clear 720p 120fps video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
- DJI FPV Goggles
- Weight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen) : 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 120 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps)
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Battery: 6.6V-21.75V
- External battery, total power consumption of 7W
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 128GB
- 1 x DJI FPV Goggles
- 4 x Goggle Antennas
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Headband
- 1 x Sleeve
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x 3-in-1 Cable
- 8 x M2 Screw
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 1300g (DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING)