DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
FPV through the DJI Digital HD Air Unit is the way FPV is meant to be. This 5.8Ghz air unit (FPV camera + VTX) provides amazing visual clarity that is able to be transmitted to your DJI Goggles through its built-in receiver module. The DJI FPV Air Unit provides ultra-low latency HD digital image transmission, built-in 1080p/60fps DVR recording, and eight frequency channels to allow up to eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
Digital HD systems have traditionally been rather bulky and unwieldy to mount on a mini quad. Not anymore. With this air unit, you can comfortably fit the module in your mini quad stack (probably not slammed frames). The 'mini' camera fits easily into your existing builds, no weird mounting adapters.
Note: The air unit module does get very hot in use. Do not power on for an extended period of time without proper cooling (AKA flying).
Note: This air unit requires the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
12/2/2019 New Firmware update brings a host of updates and new features to the DJI FPV System!
Improve signal reception and range by upgrading goggle antenna with TrueRC X-Air for DJI HD System and/or TrueRC Singularity Stubby for DJI HD System. Upgrading air unit antenna with TrueRC Singularity MMCX.
- Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- 3.9 g (MMCX elbow each)
- Air Unit: 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm
- Camera: 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end)
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Weight: 8.2 g
- Channels: 8
- Channels Info
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- DJI FPV Goggles
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- The air unit may become hot during or after operation.
- DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
- DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames. Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- DJI FPV Air Unit (with camera and four M2 screws) × 1
- Three-in-one cable × 1
- Antenna (MMCX elbow) × 2
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 200g