BDI Digidapter Plug & Play Analog Adapter for DJI HD FPV System
Digidapter Plug & Play Analog Adapter for DJI HD FPV System
What is the Digidapter?
The biggest drawback of owning a DJI HD FPV System is all the analog drones you already have. It is true that some may convert all of their drones to digital. But there are some drones that cannot be converted because they're too small, or the flight controller doesn't have enough UART etc. So here you are, stuck with half a fleet of digital drones and the other half, analog.
There have been many attempts at modding the DJI HD FPV goggles to accept analog receiver module and some of them even came close to a finished solution. But they still require a lot of effort from the pilots (3D printing, soldering, even voiding warranty).
The British Drone Industries Digidapter Plug & Play Analog Adapter for DJI HD FPV System is the first injection molded replacement faceplate for your DJI goggles that allows you to plug in the analog receiver modules without any soldering or hassles.
Compatible with Existing Modules
The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxxer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more.
Plug & Play No Solder Solution
Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including Optional solder points for a cable free solution
- Dimensions: 158x74x40mm 6.25x3x1.6 inches
- Weight: 34g
- Packaged Weight: 110g
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-17.6v (2s-4s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm Video Out
- 3 pole 3.5mm Audio Out
- 9 pin RF Module Reciever Port
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Male to Dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC Jack Splitter
- 4 Pole Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Video Cable
- Maximum Input Voltage: 17.6 Volts DC
- Minimum Input Voltage: 7.4 Volts DC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC
- Maximum Module Supply Current: 1.5 Amps
- Rated Continious Power: 7.5 Watts
- Material/Color: Matte Black, Injection Moulded, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- 1 x Digidapter Faceplate
- 1 x Analog Video cable
- 1 x Dual DC/DC Male to Single DC Female Split Cable
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x 12mm Cap Head Bolts
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 200g