Caddx Turtle V2 1080p 60fps HD FPV Camera - Red
Caddx Turtle V2 1080P 60FPS HD Camera
Check out the review from our favorite micro drone reviewer Albert Kim
New in V2
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More rational PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset hole!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
Note: Full-size metal bracket shown in some photos is not included at this time.
- Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL,changeable
- Video Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 1080P@30fps / 720@60fps
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Recording FOV: 170°
- Mini Illumination: 0.01lux
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
- Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V (low consumption)
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Electronic Shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- Net weight: 12g(more or less)
- Color: Red
Quick operation guide
- RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
- LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
- DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
- MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.
- 1 x Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
- 1 x Bracket for camera
- 1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket
- 1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 100g