Caddx Turbo Micro SDR1 FPV Camera 2.1mm lens 16:9/4:3 and NTSC/PAL Switchable
Caddx Turbo Micro SDR1 FPV Camera
No more deciding between a 16:9 or 4:3 camera, and no more having to choose between NTSC or PAL, with this camera you can do both! We are proud to showcase the latest offering from CADDX, The mighty little SDR1.
16:9 & 4:3 switchable! NTSC & PAL switchable! Super wide dynamic range, with the best light handling in any fpv camera yet. Plus a mighty high 1200TVL resolution all coupled to a super quality CMOS sensor.
- Sony Exmor-R STARVIS image sensor
- 16:9 4:3 Changeable
- Super WDR with double scan
- Designed specifically for FPV use with Drone racing in mind.
- No delays, no ripple, more fluent image for high-speed racing.
- Excellent night vision performance and electronic shutter
- Smaller, Lighter, Clearer than other comparable cameras on the market.
- Unique color design gives a fresh new look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Super Wide Voltage Range: Support 5-40V input voltage.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ SONY Exmor-R STARVIS sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL (changeable)
- IMAGE: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (Double Scan)
- Min. Illumination: 0.0001Lux@F1.2 (Starlight)
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: ADVANCE MENU
- DNR: 3-DNR
- LANGUAGE: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5g (N.W.)/ 35g (G.W.)
- 1x Camera
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1x FPV silicone cable (4-pin port one side, 3-pin port the other side)
- 1x Internal hexagonal wrench x1
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x Set screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g